1/24/07

Having It My Way

I must admit, I am somewhat fascinated by the new Burger King. There's something about that transparent gaze and spine tingling smile that makes my heart sing. I sent out a X-mas card this year and it was a picture of me and the king. It's true.

I have two football King bobble heads at my work space; the "Regal Receiver" and the "Kicking King". Everyday I attend work I ask them if I can make it through another day and they look back at me and say "YES".

I own an XBOX. Not the new XBOX 360, but the old busted...xbox. I own a total of 3 games. Madden '06 (purchased with the xbox and played a total of 7 times, maybe?), The Sneak King, and Bumpin King w/ Brooke Burke (hot!...not in the game, that's more cute, but real life...hot!). I only play the King games. Why?

I have actually purchased Burger King food in the past 3 months, something that never happens since I make attempts at eating healthy. It was as if he was smiling at me from my rearview as I pulled into the drive-thru.

Am I alone in this fascination with the mystic King?

Do you think international relations would be better if we sent the King as an American ambassador? In my minds-eye, I can envision a picture of the Burger King with Hugo Chavez or Kim Jong-il and it doesn't seem all that ridiculious. Sadly enough, I'm probably more interested in what the King is doing than most country's leaders.

If I could truly have it my way, what would I do and would it include the King? I'm not talking about Elvis, I'm talking about The King. And honestly, it probably would.

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Two posts in, and this blog is already shilling for Burger King™?

Sad, this blog.

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty