2/10/08

Who's Got The Wax

The company I work for offers massages 3 days a week.

Pretty Nice!!

Last week I decided that I would get a massage as my back was feeling a bit tight. I went into the Outlook Calendar and signed up for an upcoming appointment.

The next day my supervisor awkwardly approaches me while I am using the urinal and asks if I had in fact signed up for a massage?

"Uh, (still peeing mind you) yeah, actually I did sign up for one. My back has been a little tight lately and I figured I would..."

He interrupts me while I am still peeing.

"Actually Matt, you signed up for a wax."

Still peeing.

"Oh, no I must of..."

He interrupts me again.

"Eh, I'm just letting you know."

He walks out and I stop peeing.

5 comments:

Stanley said...

So what's it like having your dangly bits all cleaned up?

Also: your company also gives free waxings?

MB said...

Admittedly, my new company kicks ass. They do all sorts of cool stuff. And amazingly enough, they do give free waxes.

And no... I don't get them.

We have a barber shop, dry cleaning service and car maintenance service all in house.

Stanley said...

I'm just happy this story had a happy ending. (If you know what I mean. And I think you do.)

InvisibleHand said...

hey! This is Ace Myth from c-ville. Bro-fessional Barbecuer and guitar shredder from Stanley's band.

but uh, I am in Cleveland, believe it or not, and am playing at Now that's class on Saturday as The Invisible Hand. errr, if your not too busy waxxxing the "intellectual" you should come by around 9 or so. if you can't make it we should at least get a drink somewhere! word.

||| said...

where is joe merkel junior?

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty