4/2/07

The Joys of File Sharing

From time to time, while enjoying free internet connectivity at an establishment, I will be fortunate enough to gain a glimpse into what other wireless laptop coffee shop folk have on their playlist. Ohh la la, because on this day I am able to take a sneak peak into a particular gentleman's files. What types of gems does he have hidden on his current 16 song playlist?

1. Grey Street - Dave Matthews Band
2. The One I Love - David Grey
3. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo
4. Snow ( Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Slip Slidin Away - Simon & Garfunkel
6. Hello Darkness My Old Friend - Simon & Garfunkel
7. Animal Sex Girl F#cking Her Dog
8. Blonde F#cking Dog
9. American Baby - Dave Matthews Band
10. Dog Blow Job Vicky Beastiality
11. Hair Pulled While Anal Dog
12. Painful Anal
13. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
14. Me & Julio Down By The School Yard - Simon & Garfunkel
15. The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
16. Animal Sex Brazilian Girl

Hey you, sensitive Adam Frazier of Charlottesville Virginia whom I am looking at right now...thanks for sharing!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

This is the best thing that happened to me today. Thank you.

goofyking said...

please take off you are hurting people

MB said...

Goofy King.

"Hurting people"? You mean like the painful hurting my file sharing friend is into? Hurting as in my appetite when making such disgusting videos public for anyone with a wireless card to access off his account with his name on it? Rather, I consider my post a service to both him and anyone who may come across it. Those videos aren't a joke and certainly should be monitored more closely by him if he feels the need to download them. However, I do appreciate your thoughts.

Eliaz Beth said...

WeTransfer is a free service to send big or small files from A to B. ... Maybe so you can keep your transfers online for as long as you like . file storage online

Akmos17 said...

Those videos aren't a joke and certainly should be monitored more closely by him if he feels the need to download them. However, I do appreciate your thoughts. file upload

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty