4/19/07

'Tom' for President

I was recently sent some forward stating that 'myspace' has something like 110 million users. If this were true and 'myspace' were a country, it would make it the 11th largest country on this planet between Japan and Mexico. Would that make Tom the president and the tequila girl (whose name escapes me as of right now) speaker of the the house?

I was running for city council, but lost to some 11 year old girl who likes fig newtons and the Teenage Ninja Turltes. She has like 24 friends and I have one. b!tch

3 comments:

LC said...

One of my good friends--who truly believes that the world is going to end in 2012--also believes that Tom is the antichrist because he has, indeed, attracted quite a following, now hedging in on the poor, Catholic Mexicans. And, I am one of his followers :/

MB said...

2012? Any specific reason for that year? I believe that at some this Tom fellow will have to show himself and address the masses. It does make sense though, because he can reach his masses almost effortlessly and you know everyone would pay attention.

Stanley said...

LC: you should tell your friend to stop imminentizing the eschaton. 'Cause you'll, like, sound all smart and stuff. Oh, and follow it up with a long, awkward pause and a "booyah!"

Yup. That's what I'd do anyway.

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty