7/18/07

A Fond Farewell To Friends

To every and all, I wanted to send a note saying thanks so much for attending the 603 farewell bash. Laughter and a killed keg are always signals of a fantastic time and hopefully everyone else had as much fun as myself. Be it a game of telephone, shots of homemade lemon chill, boche (pronounced bo-che, per Alex), belt-buckle bottle opening and roaming muscle-bound freaks... a good time was had.

Please keep checking this so I can make my best attempts to stay in touch and come and visit as you will all always have an open door and comfy couch with your names on it.

-MB

3 comments:

Stanley said...

This probably means I should not have just called you to request a favor tomorrow. Whoops!

Good luck, Feeble! Do be in touch (preferably drunkenly from a bar at 3am)!

MB said...

Hey pal, I appreciated the message and would have done it had I been in town.

Either way, keeping in touch is keeping in touch and if that means 3 am than that means 3 am and I am a nerd and I am a nerd.

eekbeat said...

Dude, I feel like since you left every song has been about Cleveland, Ohio. For serious! Ska bands love Cleveland!

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty