7/27/07

Spicing Up The Ballpark

I recently attended a Cleveland Indians game and was observing how the sport of baseball, our "national pastime", really is a pretty slow paced and arguably boring game. Some may say this is blasphemy, but if I don't have a beer in my hand then really... why am I there?

I was trying to think of other ways to spice up the playing field so fans could enjoy different levels of excitement when play begins to drag and I came up with a rather simple solution. Starve a couple of dogs and let them fight to the death in right field.

That should bring a couple fans to the ballpark.

5 comments:

MB said...

Wow matt, no one reads your blog except Ray.

Thanks Ray

Stanley said...

You're welcome!

Oh, and here:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2878836

LC said...

In order to get me to go to the Nashville Sounds games, my dad had to promise he'd buy me three ice creams that came in those small baseball hat-shaped cups. I had tons of those saved up, but not a memory about the actual games.

LC said...

ps I read your blog, never religiously, but often:) I'm sorry we didn't get to formally day goodbye, but I hate those goodbyes. I'm sure we will see each other in the futura...

MB said...

Wow, 4 thoughts!!

Perhaps if I continue more self-pity I can continue my increased responses.

Super

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty