8/6/07

Oh, why ya live there?

I spent almost 4 years living in Virginia and recently moved back to my home state of Ohio. So why is it that whenever I mention that I lived in/moved to which ever state I am referencing that it strikes up a chord of irrefutable unimpressiveness in whomever I am talking with from said other state. In actuality I think both states are very impressive and have many similarities.

For example, did you know both states are nicknamed "The Mother of Presidents" because they both birthed the exact same number of U.S. Presidents, which are more than any other state.

Would Texas be referred to as "The Dead Beat Dad of Presidents"?

2 comments:

Stanley said...

You're from Ohio? Hmph. Never knew that. You'd think you'd talk about Cleveland more or something.

MB said...

The love affair I have with my city is special and I only hope everyone should be as lucky as me to find another with which they can share themselves with completely.

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty