8/24/07

That Wry Guy

On his westward venture, former roommate and fellow blogger Wry made a pit-stop in my beloved city of Cleveland. He even brought a friend. I took them out with some lady-friends of mine to try and trick them into thinking I was cool (though Wry was well aware of my guise having lived with me for a year) and we successfully got hammered. The next day we slept until noon and then drove around Cleveland. Eventually we settled at the Great Lakes Brewery for burgers and beers (in an attempt we to get back to normal). After some chatter and laughter they took off as Wry prepared to continue his trip west.

What was nice was having not seen him for over a month, it took a simple greeting and a sly grin to get back to where we left off. I enjoy good friends.

3 comments:

Stanley said...

Did you guys do the consultants thing? You know, Joe Merkel, Jr.?

Please tell me you did.

MB said...

Unfortunatley no, but we did pretend to be sober.

Ryan said...

it's been a long time since I woke up with a case of the shakes, and i'm glad it could happen in the mistake on the lake

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty