2/15/07

Coffee Talk

I am having coffee as I type and figured I'd make up some coffee talk. First off, it would not include the young girl who is currently providing the coffee I wish to talk around since she has been persistantly trying to push me out the door (or so I feel, but maybe it's just because I'm sensitive).

That said, let's get down to the meat of this talking with coffee. Or at least I'm drinking coffee and there is no prerequisite for coffee in order to participate in the reading of this said blurb or blip or whatever you want to call it. Okay, the subject is an 'incubus' or, for all you ladies out there though I'm pretty certain there aren't, 'succubus'.

The definition of these words are an evil demon that engages in sexual intercourse with their victims while they sleep, incubus being a male demon preying on female victims while the succubus is female preying on male victims. Maybe I'm missing something here, but it sounds to me like I've found the girl of my dreams. So while I'm sleeping she pounces on me for some night-time nookie? Yes and YES!!!

So, for all you evil succubus' out there who were feeling a little lonely last night while I was sleeping...let me introduce you to my not so Feeble friend.

No comments:

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty