9/26/07

Beauty & The Geek

Has anyone watched this show? Wow, I mean I thought "The Biggest Loser" was quality television with all those shirtless guys sporting bra-lines bigger than any of my former girlfriends, but 'B & the G' takes the cake. I normally don't watch shows like these (sure I don't, it was just this one time I was watching it and I just so happened to have that magazine of 'US' open in my lap) but I honestly couldn't stop. I was aniticipating its return from commercial break. The super hereos of superficial teamed up against the captains of capable thought. I haven't been that entertained by reality television since Tami was dragged across the floor screaming by David (for all you early Real World folk).

I think it was the line by the guy at M.I.T who had a 5.0 gpa that hooked me.

"When I saw the girls descending the stairs I had a feeling in my stomach that I simulate to jumping out of an air plane"

1 comment:

||| said...

This show has some redeeming qualities. But it will never match they night they voted Puck out of the house.

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty