9/18/07

Quick Update

I apologize for those who have dropped by the site only to find 'nothing new". Well, with more to come in the near future I will quickly update you on the job, which is going great. Very young, very energetic and very successful. Needless to say I am already in heaven since our holiday party will be held at none other than Cleveland Browns Stadium with a 70's disco theme. Honestly.

Also, if my good friend Stanley happens to make his way to where his Mama's Making Good Cookies, I need some advice on adding video to my blog. I have the video, just can't seem to get it working. Tips?

Lastly, hope all of you are well where all of you are. Give me updates on anything and all.

1 comment:

Stanley said...

I've been uploading to blip.tv, but you can also use youtube. What format is it in?

You can e-mail: stanleysparks at that googley mail service.

Mr. Feeble

Mr. Feeble
Tasty